Inspired by Mayan traditions, this 1600-acre resort enclave sits along a mile‐long arc of white Caribbean sand, nestled just north of the picturesque waterfront town of Playa del Carmen. Designed to blend harmony with natural landscapes, Rosewood Mayakoba is an oasis of luxury, offering suites with a wide variety of amenities and the finest modern design. For further peace of mind, the resort is built to abide by the highest of eco-standards, offering indulgence with awareness, and has received the Rainforest Alliance Certification.
Rosewood Mayakoba packages for Los Muertos con Queso include:
- 4 nights at the Rosewood Mayakoba – check in Wednesday, January 25th, 2017 and check out Sunday, January 29th, 2017
- Please note: The Rosewood is NOT an “all-inclusive” resort
- Admission into the venue for each night of the show
- Airport transportation between Cancún International Airport and the hotel in exclusive Los Muertos con Queso shuttles
- Local transportation from the hotel to the venue
- Exclusive Los Muertos con Queso official merchandise gift
- One (1) copy of Bob Weir’s new album, Blue Mountain
Additional amenities and restaurants are available at the resort for an additional fee. Please see the hotel website HERE for more details.
Lagoon Studio Suite
Lagoon Studio Suite
Situated along the shimmering lagoons, the Lagoon Studio Suites offer a spacious open floor plan with luxurious interiors. The suite’s oversized bathroom features a soaking tub as well as dual vanities, indoor and outdoor rain showers. Outdoor living spaces include a pool terrace with sun loungers as well as a rooftop terrace.
- Butler service
- Heated plunge pool, outdoor deck and boat deck
- In-room tequila welcome amenity
- Daily housekeeping and turndown service
- Fresh fruit bowl and bottled water replenished daily
- In-room wifi
- Bose audio and sound
- Satellite tv and music
- CD and DVD player and Ipod docking station
- Dual telephone line for modem/phone
- Air conditioning
- Safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Complimentary in-room coffee and tea service
- Iron and ironing board
Please note: The Rosewood is NOT an “all-inclusive” resort.
|Resort||Room Type||# Guests||PriceTotal / Per Person||Add'l NightTotal Per Night||BookChoose Bed Type|
|Rosewood Mayakoba||Lagoon Suite||2||$6,899 total / $3,449.50 pp USD||N/A|